Terms of Service
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
As provided in greater detail in this EULA (and without limiting the express language of the EULA below), you agree and acknowledge that the EULA includes the following material terms:
- the App is licensed, not sold to you, and you may use the Service only as set forth in this EULA;
- your use of the Service may be subject to separate third party terms of service and fees, including without limitation your mobile network operator's (the "Carrier") terms of service and fees, including fees charged for data usage and overage, which are your sole responsibility;
- access to certain features of the Service may require access to information about the location of your device, such as GPS coordinates;
- the Service is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind and Jack Reports's liability to you is limited;
- disputes arising hereunder will be resolved by binding arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THIS EULA, YOU AND JACK REPORTS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review the Arbitration Agreement below for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Jack Reports;
- the App requires access to the following services on your mobile device: UDID, MAC address, or other applicable device identifier, phone state and identity, audio and microphone access, internet and data services;
- if you are using the App on an iOS-based device, you agree to and acknowledge the "Notice Regarding Apple" below, and the Service is available on mobile devices. Always drive vigilantly according to road conditions and in accordance with traffic laws. You agree not to use the Service in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
1. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to this EULA, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to this EULA and you agree to be bound by this EULA on behalf of such organization.
2. Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your name, e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
3. Scope of License. The App is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this license. Jack Reports reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with the terms and conditions of this EULA, Jack Reports hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the App on any compatible device that you own or control, solely for your own use. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the App. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the App, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or third party terms), nor attempt to disable or circumvent any security or other technological measure designed to protect the App or any content available through the App. If you breach these license restrictions, or otherwise exceed the scope of the licenses granted herein, you may be subject to prosecution and damages, as well as liability for infringement of intellectual property rights. The terms of this EULA will govern any updates provided to you by Jack Reports that replace and/or supplement the original App, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
4. Sweepstakes. From time to time, Jack Reports may conduct sweepstakes or contests. Each sweepstakes has its own terms and conditions, set forth in the official rules for that sweepstakes.
5. Third Party Services and Linked Websites. Jack Reports may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Jack Reports with an account on the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as "like" or "share" buttons). By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the applicable third-party service. Third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party service's use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content. You agree to permit us to share.
6. Content You Submit. The Service includes features that enable you to upload certain materials to Jack Reports's servers, to enable certain processing of those materials by Jack Reports, and to share them with your contacts and other users of the Service. The following terms apply to your use of such features to manage and share media content across the Service. You agree that you are solely responsible for, and assume all liability and consequences regarding, the text, audio, messages, photos, images, and other similar media content that you submit through the Service along with all associated meta data (which may include without limitation your device type, as well as date, time, application and location data associated with the creation and/or submission of a particular piece of content) (collectively "User Content"). For clarification purposes, User Content does not include data submitted to the App that is used to enable features of the Apps which are not designed specifically for "User Content" including but not limited to finding and booking loads, and truck or equipment posting.
- You retain ownership of all of your rights in your User Content and Jack Reports does not obtain any ownership of rights in your User Content, but in order for Jack Reports to provide the Service we need certain permission from you. Accordingly, you hereby grant Jack Reports a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license, without obligation, to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, modify and otherwise utilize your User Content and modifications and derivatives thereof (including without limitation the right to include, append, integrate, embed, or incorporate advertising, and to format or otherwise adapt your User Content as necessary or useful to conform to the requirements, limitations, or capabilities of the various formats, networks, devices, services, and media to which your User Content may be implemented) in connection with providing the Service to Jack Reports's (and its successors' and affiliates') users. You agree that Jack Reports is not obligated to publish any User Content, and reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at any time for any reason, and is not obligated to pay or share any revenues with you in connection with your User Content, any associated advertising, or otherwise.
- By posting and sharing User Content with another user of the Service, you grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
- You represent, warrant, and covenant that (1) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content that you submit to the Service, or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Jack Reports the rights in such User Content as contemplated under this EULA, and (2) neither the User Content you submit to the Service nor your creation of, accessing, posting, submission or transmission of such User Content or Jack Reports's exercise of the rights granted above to such User Content (or any portion thereof) will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, constitute or result in defamation, libel, slander, or the violation of any applicable law or regulation (including without limitation restrictions on obscenity, child pornography, wire tap laws or other similar restrictions on nonconsensual recording, or otherwise), or give rise to any right of payment of any amounts to any third party.
- You agree not to submit User Content that: (1) is or could be interpreted to be infringing, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful, or promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, or hatred, as determined by Jack Reports in its sole discretion; or (2) introduces viruses, time-bombs, worms, cancelbots, trojan horses and/or other harmful code.
7. Open Source and Third Party Software. The Service may include open source software or third party software. Any such software is made available to you under the terms of the applicable licenses.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- DMCA Notification.
- We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium 512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
- Jack Reports, Inc.
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- Repeat Infringers. Jack Reports will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Jack Reports to be "repeat infringers." A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had User Content removed from the Service at least twice.
9. Third Party Materials. Certain portions of the Service may include, display, or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties ("Third Party Materials"). You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter Third Party Materials and other content, such as third party advertisements and promotional content (collectively, "Content"), that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that may automatically and unintentionally contain links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that Jack Reports shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, or that is inaccurate, incomplete, untimely, invalid, illegal, indecent, of poor quality or otherwise.
10. Your Use of the Service and the Content. Your rights to use the Service are expressly conditioned on the following:
- You agree and understand that the Service, including any Content therein, contains proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right, or otherwise engage in the unauthorized use of any proprietary content, information or materials;
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not alter, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license or in any way exploit any part of the Service, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream or broadcast any part of the Service without prior written authorization;
- You agree not to bypass any security or other features of the Service designed to control the manner in which the Service is used, harvest or mine Content from the Service, or otherwise access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage;
- You agree not to use any robot, spambot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data;
- You agree not to perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, or accessing any other Service account without permission;
- You agree not to decipher, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Service or the Content, or the software used to provide the Service or the Content, in whole or in part, or authorize, direct, or cause a third party to do so;
- You agree not to use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service or the Content, or any portion thereof, unless and solely to the extent Jack Reports makes available the means for embedding any part of the Service or the Content;
- You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Jack Reports's (and its hosting company's) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Jack Reports's providers;
- You agree not to use the Service in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Jack Reports is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using the Service.
- You agree: (1) not to use the Service while driving, and (2) to either only use the Service after you have stopped your vehicle in an appropriate location permitted by law or have a passenger other than the driver use the Service, provided it does not interfere with the due course of driving and does not distract the driver.
- You agree not to use the Service in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
- You agree that your use of the App may incur third party fees, such as fees charged by your Carrier for data usage, and may be subject to third party terms, such as your Carrier's terms of service, and you agree to pay all such fees and abide by all such terms;
- Your access or use of the Service is not for the purpose of competing with Jack Reports with respect to its services offered. You agree any violation shall create irreparable harm.
- You agree not to do any of the acts described in this Section 10, or to assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 10. Any violation of this Section 10 may result in termination of your account.
11. The Service does not provide transportation services, and the Service is not a transportation carrier. It is up to the third party transportation provider, driver or vehicle operator to offer transportation services which may be scheduled through use of the Service. The Service offers information and a method to obtain such third party transportation services but does not and does not intend to provide transportation services in any way as a transportation carrier, and has no responsibility or liability for any transportation services provided to you by such third parties.
12. Location Based Services. Some of the features of the Service enable Jack Reports to tailor your experience based on your location ("Location-based Services"), such as to make offers, event updates, serve advertisements, and other announcements available to you based on your location. In order to use certain Location-based Services, you must allow Jack Reports access to your localized position through your device, which Jack Reports may accomplish through a variety of means, including GPS location, GeoIP, or other available mechanisms. Without limiting the foregoing, even if you have not expressly granted Jack Reports access to location data, Jack Reports may nonetheless have access to location information contained in media content meta data, to the extent you have enabled the application originating such media content to capture and store location data. If you choose to disable Location-based Services on your device or to the App, you will not be able to utilize certain features of the Service. By authorizing Jack Reports to access your location or media files containing location based meta data, you agree and acknowledge that (i) location data we collect from you is directly relevant to your use of the Service and (ii) Jack Reports may, for so long as you allow Jack Reports to access such location data or meta data, provide Location-based Services related to your then-current location. PLEASE NOTE THAT LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, WHETHER COLLECTED ORIGINALLY BY THE APP OR A THIRD PARTY APPLICATION ORIGINATING A PIECE OF MEDIA CONTENT, AND JACK REPORTS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO LOCATION DATA AND LOCATION BASED SERVICES.
14. Feedback. While our own staff is continually working to develop and evaluate our own product ideas and features, we pride ourselves on paying close attention to the interests, feedback, comments, and suggestions we receive from the user community. If you choose to contribute by sending Jack Reports or our employees any ideas for products, services, features, modifications, enhancements, refinements, technologies, content offerings, promotions, strategies, or product/feature names, or any related documentation, artwork, computer code, diagrams, computer code, or other materials (collectively "Feedback"), then regardless of what your accompanying communication may say, the following terms shall apply, so that future misunderstandings can be avoided. Accordingly, by sending Feedback to Jack Reports, you agree that:
- Jack Reports has no obligation to review, consider, or implement your Feedback, or to return to you all or part of any Feedback for any reason;
- Feedback is provided on a non-confidential basis, and Jack Reports is not under any obligation to keep any Feedback you send confidential or to refrain from using it in any way;
- You irrevocably grant Jack Reports and its successors and assigns perpetual and unlimited permission to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute, display, and perform Feedback and derivatives thereof for any purpose and without restriction, free of charge and without attribution of any kind, including by making, using, selling, offering for sale, importing, and promoting commercial products and services which incorporate or embody Feedback whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified.
15. Ownership. The Service, and the media and materials contained therein, including all intellectual property rights therein, are the sole and exclusive property of Jack Reports and its licensors, provided that your User Content, and your intellectual property rights therein, remain your property. Except for the limited license expressly granted by and to you under this EULA, no other rights, licenses, or immunities are granted or shall be deemed to be granted under this EULA, either expressly, or by implication, estoppel or otherwise. All rights not expressly granted by Jack Reports hereunder are expressly reserved.
16. Termination. The EULA is effective until terminated by you or Jack Reports. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from Jack Reports if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this EULA (including by violating any license restriction provided herein). In addition, Jack Reports may in its sole discretion terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. You may terminate this EULA at any time by uninstalling the App and ceasing use of the Service. Upon any termination of the EULA, you must immediately cease all use of the Service, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the App. Section 1 and Sections 3 through 25 will survive termination of this EULA for any reason.
17. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Jack Reports, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected to (i) your User Content, (ii) your access, use, or misuse of the Service or the Content, or (iii) your violation of this EULA.
18. NO WARRANTY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", AND Jack Reports HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Jack Reports DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICE, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. JACK REPORTS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OF THE MAPS, CONTENT, ROAD CONDITIONS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS, OR NAVIGATION ROUTES PRESENTED OR DISPLAYED IN OR BY THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT IN SUCH A CASE THE FOREGOING SHALL BE APPLIED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Jack Reports OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USING THE SERVICE IN VIOLATION OF TRAFFIC OR SAFETY LAWS, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF Jack Reports HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Jack Reports'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00).
20. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE ROAD. IN THE EVENT THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE ROAD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND TRAFFIC SIGNS, INSTRUCTS DIFFERENTLY THAN THE SERVICE, YOU MUST NOT RELY ON THE SERVICE.
21. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT IN SUCH A CASE THE FOREGOING SHALL BE APPLIED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
22. THIRD PARTY DISPUTES. JACK REPORTS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ADVERTISER, AND ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, ADVERTISER, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OTHER USER OF THE JACK REPORTS SERVICE, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE JACK REPORTS (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. IF YOU ARE A 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
23. Dispute Resolution. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Jack Reports in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Jack Reports agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with this EULA shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of this EULA, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of this EULA. You understand and agree that, by entering into this EULA, you and Jack Reports are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a), we both sagree that nothing herein shall be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our right to (i) bring an individual action in small claims court, (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available, (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law, or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Jack Reports will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively,"AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this EULA, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Jack Reports.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND JACK REPORTS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Jack Reports agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications. In the event that Jack Reports makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to the Jack Reports's address for Notice), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Jack Reports's address for Notice, in which case your account with Jack Reports shall be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject shall survive.
- Enforceability. If only Subsection (e) of this Section or the entirety of this Section is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section shall be null and void and, in such case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in the "Governing Law" Section, below, shall govern any action arising out of or related to this EULA.
24. International Use. The Service is controlled and operated from within the United States. Jack Reports makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available in locations outside the United States. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. International users must comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence.
25. Modification of this EULA. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify this EULA on a going-forward basis at any time, with or without prior notice, and such changes will be effective in accordance with the following. In the case of material changes to this EULA, Jack Reports will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change, such as through sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, through a pop-up window on the Service, or other similar mechanism. The modifications to the EULA will be effective upon the earlier of (i) your first use of the Service with actual notice of such change, or (ii) 30 days from posting of such change. Your use of the Service following the date that any such change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified EULA. If you do not agree to the modified EULA, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your account and you may no longer use the Service. Disputes arising under this EULA will be resolved in accordance with the version of the EULA that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
27. Contacting Jack Reports. You can contact Jack Reports, Inc. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. Obtaining a Copy of this EULA. You may have this EULA mailed to you electronically by sending a letter to the address in Section 26 with your electronic mail address and a request for a copy of this EULA.
29. Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
30. NOTICE REGARDING APPLE. To the extent that you are using our mobile applications on an iOS device, you further acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Section 29. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Jack Reports only, not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the Service and the content thereof. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service. In the event of any failure of the Service to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the Service and/or your possession and use of the mobile application infringe that third party's intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms when using the Service. Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.